Search Engine Optimization
Anyone who wants their website to be noticed, and let’s face it, why bother creating a website if you don’t, needs their site to be optimized for search engines. Moving your site up the Google or Yahoo organic page listings is a not an easy task; it will take a while and it can be expensive to get to the top.
But if you don’t have a big budget to pay an SEO agency $$$ every month, try these few tips that will help you move up the listings…
Factors which determine rankings
- Site architecture – Search Engines need to be able to find your content in order to index it
- Content – Relevant, keyword-rich, text based content needs to be visible, correctly structured and accurately match a users request
- HTML compliance – Pages need to be coded correctly – meta-tags, alt tags, title tags etc and must be optimized for search engines
- Link equity – where your site sits within the overall community
6 ways to optimize you site
- Identify keywords
- Optimize your website with well structured content
- Submit website to search engines and directories
- Build inbound links
- Measure search engine results and site statistics
- Maintain, and update your website regularly
There is a 7th option – Give us a call and we’ll take care of it for you…without the need for a big budget!